T&C for The Hunt AZ at KOLI Equestrian Center
- You WILL be on a moving vehicle and / or trailer
- You WILL be shooting “zombies” with fixed paintball guns ONLY
- Not recommended for kids under 6 years of age
- You will be on a vehicle with other passengers which requires masks to be worn while on board without exception
- You must always listen to our vehicle attendants. Failure to do so will require us to stop the ride so that you can be kicked off to walk back. Beware of night crawlers and snakes as you return to your car.
We are not responsible for:
- Damage to any vehicle OR injury to any person on our property
- Vandalism to or theft of your property while on our property
- Other guests’ actions during event (up to and including verbal and physical assaults)
- You photo bombing a picture another guest took and posted to any social media platform or offensive remarks made about you or friends.
- If you fall off our vehicles during the event (you are to remain seated at all times)
- If you get bit or kicked by a horse because you are near a corral
- DO NOT CLIMB ON, OVER, OR UNDER FENCING
The Hunt is designed for children 6 and older. Every person must have a ticket to board regardless of if they can simply sit on your lap or be dangled from the railing. You know your child and if they get scared of monsters. If that is the case, this is not the event for them. There are no refunds for children that are frighten before the ride.
Children must remain with their parents and not run around the parking lot or loading area. If your child goes rogue and is injured on the property due to your negligence and lack of discipline, we cannot be responsible. Unattended children will be fed to Zombies or buried in the manure pile.
- Each body must have a ticket. Buying tickets online can only be done by credit card in advance.
- For tickets purchased at the door you will be required to have the actual credit card and valid identification for that card.
- Of course, tickets at the door may be purchased with cash. NO I.O.U.’s!
- When on the trucks, CASH ONLY for additional ammo during the ride.
- While on our property you must wear a face mask that covers your nose and mouth AT ALL TIMES.
- There is no exception to this. If you claim you cannot wear a mask you cannot be allowed to be on property.
- We understand that you have rights however we do as well. We want to look out for all our guests and staff. THIS IS NOT A DEBATEABLE ISSUE. You will be asked to leave immediately.
- We ask that if you are sick, you do not come to our property for any reason. Please contact us to reschedule you.
We are an Equestrian Facility and the whole property is treated as such the minute you drive onto property. DO NOT CLIMB INTO CORRALS, FFED FINGERS TO HORSES, OR TRY TO PET THEM. Animals are unpredictable so you must not approach them for any reason.
- Friday, Saturday and Sunday starting October 8th, 2021 through November 7th, 2021.
- We are closed to the public all other days of the week for The Hunt and consider anyone roaming around the property as a trespasser and will be arrested by GRIC PD. There are cameras to catch vandalism and building entrances.
- Cars left for extended period (couple hours or at Closing) will be towed out to the desert at owners’ expense so do not leave without your vehicle.
For pre-purchased ticket online, cancellation 48 hours prior to event date for full refund. Anything less than 48 hours will not be refunded or exchanged for any reason. Ticket scalpers are not permitted on the property.
For tickets purchased the same day or at the window the night of – there is no refund or exchanges available.
***You are on Gila River Indian Community (Tribal Lands) and must respect the property. Once you have completed your excursion you will need to vacate the premises. You must respect the land, property, and staff. You will be ticketed and prosecuted to the full extend under their jurisdiction if you violate any of these. We appreciate orderly conduct while visiting us.***
Waiver of Liability
This applies to the ticket purchaser and those who participate in this activity
- The risk of injury from this activity and weaponry in shooting paintballs is significant, including permanent serious injury or even death.
- I understand the activities of The Hunt AZ Zombies Assault may be physically and mentally intense. I state I am in good health condition to participate.
- I will only shoot at designated targets and actors. I will not shoot at other guests or staff.
- I will not participate under the influence of any drugs or alcohol. Drugs and alcohol affect the ability to safely and properly operate the paintball equipment and failure to obey rules and direction from our staff will result in immediately expulsion from property.
- I understand I may encounter wildlife in their natural habitat while on the property. This may be rattlesnakes, spiders, scorpions, coyotes, havalinas, etc.
- If conditions are unsafe for me, I will advise the staff or management immediately.
- If I fail to follow directions I will be immediately excluded from the activity and must leave the property immediately without a refund.
Nothing that you have read and understood these disclosures and conditions for participating in The Hunt. I understand, acknowledge, and assume the risks, hazards, and dangers that I may encounter while participation in the Hunt including:
- Conditions in which this event takes place
- Serious bodily injury, permanent disability, or death, which may be caused by my own actions, the negligence of another guests, the actions of Chucks Trailriding Adventures LLC dba The Hunt AZ Zombie Assault and its owners, managers, participants, agents, employees, or staff (the “Released Parties”).
- In consideration for participating in The Hunt AZ Zombie Assault, I, on behalf of myself, my personal representatives, or heirs, voluntarily agree to release and hold harmless, waiver discharge, defend and indemnify the Release parties from any and all claims, actions, losses for bodily injury, wrongful death, or other claims which may arise out of my participations in The Hunt AZ Zombie Assault.
- I specifically understand that I am releasing, discharging, and waiving any and all claims, or actions that I may have presently or in the future for the negligent acts, omissions, or other conduct by the Release Parties.
- I understand this is a legally binding agreement and will disclosure this same information for any tickets I have purchased for all my other participants.
- I understand if participant is under the age of 18 years I agree to these same terms of the waiver for the minor. I hereby give permission for The Hunt AZ Zombie Assault to authorize emergency medical treatment as may be deemed necessary for my child while participating in this activity, while activity on attraction or merely anywhere on the property as a whole.
What can’t we bring to this event?
ABSOLUTELY DO NOT BRING ANYTHING TO THE WINDOW OR LOADING (except for payment and id if you did not pre-purchase your tickets) – Leave all pocketbooks, purses, bags, food, drinks, drugs, vapes, cigarettes & cigars, lighters, knives, guns, crossbows, brass knuckles, ex-wives, bottles, shovels, hammers, screwdrivers, box cutters, rope, bleach, plastic bags, blood remover, air freshener, fireworks, grenades, and paste eating idiots in your car. We will not hold any of these items for you. You will be required to throw them in our trash can at the gate for us to give to staff as dirty Santa gifts.
Leave that bad attitude at home. You are here to enjoy shooting paintballs at zombies. Act Happy about it even if you are faking it.
We have a ZERO tolerance policy towards violence, weaponry, drugs, and alcohol possession. GRIC PD officers are here and will gladly take you to their 1-star comfy attraction with no view. Complimentary snacks may or may not be available during your stay.
Zombies OR other staff?
The Zombie actors will not touch you and will always remain at minimal distance of 10-20 feet from truck. DO NOT JUMP OFF VEHICLE AND RUN TO THEM FOR ANY REASON.